Dictionaries for Mozilla
|Resources:||Home Installation Forum|
Note: Dictionaries must be installed with the proper privileges, i.e. with write access to the
[installation directory]\components\myspell\ directory.
The dictionaries will not display as extensions (to verify installation, go to the Language menu in the spell checker).
1. Download the dictionary you want to install (right-click, Save Link to Disk...).
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird go to Tools / Extensions and click Install. Select the dictionary you downloaded and click Open.
Users having trouble installing, try the following:
1. Copy the link from the Installation page
2. Select the Tools menu
3. Select the Extensions menu item
4. Click Install
5. Paste the link into the filename textbox
6. Click OK
7. Click Install Now in the Software Installation dialog after the 3 second countdown
Mozilla 1.x and Mozilla Firefox: (see
Just click on the link to install the dictionary.
Do you have any contributions to the project? Read this.